Monday, April 7, 2008

On A Mission

I am on a mission. I am going to be the most effective, organized and professional person I know. I want to be the guy that all my friends go to for advice on becoming organized. I want to be that guy that people know they can rely on no matter what, a man of integrity.

As I mentioned in my last post, I am currently putting together an organizational system that works for me. My life is going to be a concertedd, focused surge of energy towards success. I am fully recharged!

Why all the enthusiasm? Well so far this year has not gone the way I wanted. I have been steadily losing hope and running on fumes. Not anymore. I realize how much my effectiveness and my success relies on my planning. It's like how can you get where you want to go if you don't have the directions and you don't even you're lost. Not anymore.

So what do I have on my side? Some people close to me who are experts at organization are helping me out. I've also been reading the bible of time management, 'Time Power,' by none other than Brian Tracy, the foremost expert on the subject. I don't need any other books. That one covers all the bases. Here is a more detailed review.