Thursday, November 22, 2007

Free Work... Only For Charity

A couple of weeks ago, I had an offer to shoot for the cover of a San Diego magazine. 'Great,' I thought. Until they told me there was no pay. 'It'll be great publicity for you,' they said. 'No way,' I told them. 'I only do free work for charities. You're a business.' So they got some other naive photographer to do it.

Check out this video! I'm going to get Harlan Ellison to do my contract negotiations from now on.



Writers have woken up since this video. Right now, they are fighting for their rights. Everywhere I hear people complaining about the writer's strike. Hardly anyone is on their side. WELL I AM !

5 comments:

344 design said...

That's fantastic! Go Harlan, go! I think I'll listen to this daily from now on, just to get it into my head. -- Stefan@344design.com

Greg Clarke said...

Yeah for real! I have listened to it five or six time already...

Melinda said...

That was awesome. I love that guy. I want to hire him to. I was laughing so hard I was crying not that the subject is something to laugh at it's the way he did it that made it all come home.

Anonymous said...

God Bless Him and Right On!!!!
I love your blog and will put this video on my blog later on today!

Felicia
www.nearandfar.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://oseworeduf.100megsfree5.com/katihi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money