Thursday, March 20, 2008

Off To Chicago

Hey guys, I'll be in Chicago the next week to ten days. So I'll be posting again when I get back. I don't have a laptop to take with me yet. Sometime soon :-)

By the way, don't forget to ask any marketing or business-related questions to our resident advisor, Maria Piscopo. She has been graciously offering her help and we have learned a lot from her. If you have never read her book, 'The Photographer's Guide To Marketing And Self-Promotion,' go buy it. It's a must read. Maria has been a rep/marketing guru/lecturer/author for the past 30 years. She knows a lot. Maria is our secret weapon, our awesome resource !

Please email me with the questions at cemoaquoi@yahoo.com and I will relay them to Maria, then post them (while keeping you anonymous if that is what you wish) so we can all learn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! You've fixed the comment box! Yay!
Ok, I'm still on vacation and photo assignment in Thailand, back in Bangkok after having visited Chaing Mai, Koh Mak, etc.
I have a question, you know that my first professional print gig will be published in a book this summer, I've just been asked by the designer's assistant: How would you like to be credited?" Do I just give them my name/photographer/writer and world traveler? Suggestions?

Thank you and have a great time in Chicago!

F