Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Orange County Strobist Meetup


For those strobists fans out there, meet up at Newport Beach this friday Oct. 26th. 6-8pm. We got a few people coming out. Last week was a blast !

Don't know what strobist is about? Off-camera flash, crazy cool lighting that is cheap and ultra-portable. Leave those heavy cumbersome power packs in the closet. This is the future. Come join us and find out more about it!

Flicker is a photo sharing community. A great place to post pictures, get comments from other photographers from around the world, and also to ask questions. Yesterday I had a problem with my Nikon flash. So I posted a question on the Strobist Flicker discussion group and I got my answer in 4min. Beat that!

Strobist Flicker group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/strobist/
Orange County Strobist Flicker thread: http://www.flickr.com/groups/strobist/discuss/72157602626474430/#comment72157602679931412

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Ok Greg, (cool shot by the way), were is the meeting at. (I know I should go to strobist site but at 9:00pm I am being a little lazy that and I have about 5 more hours of work.

Cool blog

Melinda

Greg Clarke said...

Wow another awesome strobist meetup!! Kathryn, Ben and Ana, a photographer friend of mine came out. We went through the first lesson of L102 found on www.strobist.com

We were out there shooting for 3 hours having a blast! Felt like 5 min. Hope to see you there next week Melinda. I'll post the location on here as well.

Melinda said...

Thanks Greg. Put me on the list. I will be there.

Kim Foster said...

Hi Greg...Thanks again for the Great Blog!! I am interested in this Friday Eve. meeting.
Where To?
Looking forward 2 it!!
Thanks...Kim