Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Digital Workflow with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

Digital workflow is one aspect of photography that we all have to understand and master in order to be effective. How should we manage our photos? What is the best way to treat our images from their initial creation to the final print, web image...?

In comes Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. This past week I have been learning this software with www.lynda.com tutorials. It's such an easy, user-friendly and practical way to master a program.

Well I am just amazed at Lightroom's power. I can't understand how I lived without it! It makes my job simpler and expands my capabilities as a photographer. I can organize, compare, and edit loads of images with such ease. I think it replaces Adobe Camera Raw and even Bridge for me. Photoshop remains a complementary tool to retouch a select few images.

So don't take my word for it. Read and learn more about this software:

  • FAQ about Lightroom.
  • Interview of fashion photographer Martin Evening on using Lightroom.

No comments: