Nowadays most print magazines have an online version. There are also a host of strictly online photography magazines. You could spend weeks reading all the content available. How do you sift through it all? Here is a list of online mags. Check them out briefly and look at your favorites periodically.
A quick sample of what's available:
- Good business related info (Professional Photographer).
- Sharpening in Photoshop simplified (Shutterbug).
- A few cool podcasts (Popular Photography).
- Unique car photography (Photo Arts).
- Great video tutorials (Digital Photo).